Effective corporate coaching requires training and coaching
by John McCann
Research shows that training typically increases productivity by 22%, whereas training combined with coaching increase productivity by 88%.
Training provides an excellent opportunity for learning on topics at a pace that works for many. In a coaching relationship the focus is exclusively on YOU. The one goal of a good coach is to help you make the very most of and develop the skills, attributes and experience you have, to create maximum impact and personal fulfilment.
John McCann, his team and associates have contributed to the success of hundreds of clients through providing expert coaching skills, which they each apply with their own unique blend of authenticity, intuition and experience.
A coaching session with an OrgPsych coach is guaranteed to leave you feeling rejuvenated, inspired, confident and prepared with strategies for creating the results you desire.
Coaching works exceptionally well at all levels of an organisation and in any profession. It fast-tracks individuals, teams and entire companies to success.
Whether you are newly entering the workforce or a veteran in business, if professional growth is something you value, a professional coaching session will help you focus on the current challenges you are facing and plan for success and growth in your career and for your organisation.
Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power. – Lao-Tzu
How does a professional coach accelerate professional development?
- By being your unconditional confidante and sounding board
- By raising your level of self-awareness
- By helping you gain clarity on what is most important to you
- By challenging old and habitual ways of thinking and acting
- By providing tools for you to discover your strengths, opportunities and values
- By guiding you out of your comfort zone to help you discover new possibilities
- By helping you gain a true sense of identity and self-worth
- By helping you identify your goals
- By helping you develop strategies for achieving your goals
- By keeping you focused on each step it takes to meet your goals
- By providing you with practical exercises to meet your particular needs
- By helping you identify and eradicate obstacles to your success
- By helping you focus on how to build strong relationships
- By building on your confidence and assertiveness in a wise way
- By keeping you true to yourself
- By helping you reach your highest potential
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
– Abraham Lincoln
If you are looking for coaching support in your workplace, contact us to find out how we can provide the ideal coach(es) for your needs.