OrgPsych Caroline Benedet
Reset Thinker – Future Focused Host – Space Creator – Influencer – Relational Leader
Current founder of R.O.A.R. EVOLUTION: Inspiring 21st Century Women to RESET, REVITALISE & REALIGN their Life & Career.
“Your Space – Your Essence – Your Voice!”
Caroline enjoys each day, is a dynamic, optimistic adult educator and people are her business! I love to walk, talk and travel!
“Young lady” who is a wife, mum, mum in law, sister, auntie and Carrie Ma!
“I get to INSPIRE people to do what inspires them! It’s the most wonderful thing in the world. The fun part is helping to figure out all the different ways we can do that. It really is an amazing privilege.”
My core skill-set reflects my relational strengths:
- Emotional Intelligence for Workplace and Leadership Performance
- Host Leadership
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Creating Space for Influencing Change
- Professional Learning Design and Development
- Developing and empowering agile teams
- GENOS International Emotional Intelligence Certification, IGNITE Train theTrainer Master Facilitator
- Mindfulness, Australian Institute Management
- Growth Coaching International Accreditation (GCI)
- Solution Focused Coaching Business Course, Wisconsin University Milwaukee
- Change 2 Master Facilitation
- Certificate IV Workplace Training
- Seasons for Growth Certification
- Stephen Covey 7 Habits Accreditation
- Recent Leadership Retreats co facilitated with Dr Jan Robertson (NZ) at Ulladulla, NSW in 2016 and 2017, Waiheke Island NZ in April 2017 (April 2018 to
come) have been both inspirational and growth promoting for sustainable leadership development – A dream come true!
- Sydney Catholic Schools Case Study (published in Coaching Leadership Robertson, J) at the 1st Transforming Together: Coaching and Mentoring Conference at Waikato University in Hamilton, NZ in 2015
- April 2014 co-presented with Dr Jan Robertson in Wellington at the NZEALs Conference: Leadership in Times of Change
- Caroline completed a Masters of Educational Leadership in 2013. Bachelor of Education 1976 – 1980
- September 2012 Co-facilitation with Annette Gray (Growth Coaching International) at SOL International Conference in Oxford UK
Connect with Caroline Benedet on LinkedIn