OrgPsych Dr Peter Langford
Dr Peter Langford BScPsych(Hons) MClinPsych MBA PhD MAPS MAHRI is an Organisational Psychologist
Dr Peter Langford – Director of Voice Project
Founded the commercial activities of Voice Project: 2002
Dr Peter Langford is the Founder and Director of Voice Project. Peter has personally delivered over 60 presentations at professional associations and academic conferences, and is regularly involved in interviews for radio and press on the topics of engagement, leadership and service quality.
Peter has in the past been a Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management and Director of the Organisational Psychology program at Macquarie University, a winner of a Macquarie University Innovation Award for commercial application of research, a winner of the Elton Mayo award for early career achievement from the College of Organisational Psychology, and was earlier a change management consultant at Accenture.
- PhD – Organisational Psychology (Macquarie University)
- Masters of Business Administration (MGSM)
- Masters of Clinical Psychology (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology) – Honours (UNSW)
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Associate Member of the College of Organisational Psychologists (COP)
- Certified Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
- International Affiliate of the Society of Industrial and Organisational Psychology (SIOP)