OrgPsych Dr Caroline Bailey
Dr Caroline Bailey is an organisational psychologist with extensive professional experience in designing, delivering and evaluating performance management interventions (psychometrics, selection, assessment, coaching and employee development). She also has broader interests in sport psychology (e.g. goal-setting, performance management, motivation and emotional resilience) as well as the application of mindfulness integrated cognitive behavior therapy for general well-being.
2001 Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Goldsmiths’ College, University of London, England.
Thesis title: ‘The impact of multi-source multi-rater (MSMR) feedback on managers’ development’
1999 Post-Graduate Certificate in Occupational Psychology (to confer chartered status as an Occupational Psychologist). British Psychological Society (BPS), England
1995 MSc ‘Psychological Assessment in Organisations’, Goldsmiths College, University of London, England
1993 BSc (Hons) ‘Psychology’, University of Hull, England
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- General Registration as a Psychologist in New South Wales (awarded January 2015); registration number 1856294
- General Registration as a Psychologist in Queensland (awarded July 2004); registration number 1042278
- Committee Member: North Coast Australian Psychological Society Committee
- Committee Member and Assistant Chair : Queensland Branch of the College of Organisational Psychology, Australian Psychological Society (April 2004 – April 2005)
- Member, Chair Elect and Chair of British Psychological Society (BPS) Division of Occupational Psychology Training Committee (responsible for the accreditation of all MSc degrees in Occupational Psychology in Britain), 2000 – 2003
- Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society (awarded June 2004); member of the College of Organisational Psychology
- Full Member of the BPS Division of Occupational Psychology (i.e. Chartered Occupational Psychologist) : awarded 2000; BPS Student Member, Member and Associate Fellow (1993-2003)
- BPS Certificates of Competence in Occupational Testing (Level A and Level B intermediate)
- BPS Verified Assessor for Certificates of Competence in Occupational Testing (Level A and Level B intermediate)
Dr Caroline Bailey has published extensively in the areas of employee selection, development and psychometrics, in peer reviewed academic journals (e.g. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, Journal of Organizational Behavior) and practitioner publications (e.g. Police Review, Selection and Development Review).
She has also presented numerous conference papers at various international conferences, both as an invited speaker (Oxford University, University of Queensland), and as peer-reviewed papers (European Work and Organizational Psychology Conference, Portugal, British Psychological Society Conference, Eastbourne, UK). Her full publication list is available on request.
Connect with Dr Caroline Bailey on LinkedIn.